Therefore, when we consume them and they are metabolized, the body generates acidic waste products, which should be neutralized and eliminated. Alkaline foods are the ones which neutralize them and should be consumed in high amounts.
These are the 20 symptoms of an excessively acidic state of the body:
- Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis of all types
- Immune deficiency
- Sinus Issues
- Joint pain and aching muscles
- Excess mucus/phlegm
- Chronic Fatigue
- Bladder and kidney infections
- Cardiovascular damage due to acidic plaques – increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia
- Chest Pain
- Candida and yeast infections
- Chronic Cough
- Stomach issues including bloating, indigestion, acid reflux and excess gas
- Weight gain and/or obesity
- Reduced mental clarity
- Sciatica and stiff neck
The tissues and the fluids in the body are alkaline, except for the stomach, and when it is too acidic, other tissues take alkalizing elements from other body areas and form a less-than-optimal environment in the areas of the taken elements. Therefore, when the body tries to regulate the pH levels on its own, other body systems lose their proper state.
Hence, we need to assist the body in the alkalization, by changing the diet and the lifestyle.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends