Back to Top
> Just for you
> Twice Baked Potato Casserole With Bacon
> Page 2
- 5 LBS of Yukon Gold potatoes, baked
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 LBS thick cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 C sour cream
- 2 C Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 C Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 Green onions, chopped
- 1 Squeeze bottle
- Pour the sour cream into the squeeze bottle.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cut the baked potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Place half of the cut potatoes onto the bottom layer of the baking pan and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add half of the chopped cooked bacon onto the top of the potatoes.
- Drizzle the sour cream over the bacon, it won’t fully cover it all, and that is ok.
- Sprinkle half of the Cheddar cheese and Mozzarella Cheese on top of the potato casserole.
- Layer the last layer of potatoes on top of a bit more cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining amount of bacon and drizzle the sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and green onions.
- Cover with foil and place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove the potato casserole from the oven and allow to cool slightly, Serve hot and enjoy!