Back to Top
> Just for you
> Tasty Mandarin Orange Pineapple Cake !!!
> Page 2
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (11oz) mandarin oranges, drained (reserve 1/3 cup liquid)
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (20oz) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 box (4 serv size) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 container (8oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, eggs, mandarin oranges, and reserved 1/3 cup orange liquid together.
- Beat with electric mixture on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake 35-40 minutes at 350. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, combine crushed pineapple and dry pudding mix.
- Stir together until well blended.
- Add whipped topping to mixture.
- Gently stir until mixture is completely combined.
- Spread mixture on top of cake.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled.