Back to Top
> Just for you
> Sheet Pan Barbecue Chicken Dinner
> Page 2
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8-10 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large zucchini, quartered and sliced into chunks
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce of choice
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
FOR THE SEASONING:
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Add potatoes, zucchini, red onion, and bell pepper to baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Stir together barbecue seasoning (paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, cumin, and salt) and season chicken breasts with seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Spread veggies out on baking sheet, leaving room for corn in one corner. Nestle seasoned chicken in amongst the veggies.
- Season corn with salt and pepper and top each cob with 1/2 tablespoon of butter. Wrap each cob in foil. Arrange cobs in empty space on baking sheet.
- Bake in upper third of oven until chicken reaches 165°F, about 25 minutes.
- Remove and brush chicken with barbecue sauce. Return to oven and turn broiler to high. Let broil until sauce starts to caramelize and veggies are tinged with color, 2-3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!