- 2 cups AP flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup non-fat yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 convection or 425 regular.
- Combine 2 cups AP flour, 1 T baking powder, 1/2 t baking soda, 1 t salt. Mix well.
- Add 1 1/4 cup nonfat yogurt. Fold in until all dry is incorporated.
- You can now make drop biscuits if you want. Or spread the dough onto a floured surface and pat down to about 3/4 inch thick.Cut with a floured 2 1/2 inch cutter. Make them the size you want. Cut, combine scraps, cut, combine scraps. Place on a PAM sprayed baking pan.
- Bake until golden brown. 12 minutes.
The texture is not that of a standard biscuit. More fluffy doughy not flaky.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes