- 8 oz Linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter (half stick)
- 1 lb defrosted large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package McCormic® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or 2 tbs white wine (optional)
Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
Then, toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.