Back to Top
> Just for you
> Chicken Crunch Casserole
> Page 2
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated and divided
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 10-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, sour cream, soup, garlic powder, and cheese to noodles and stir to combine.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish, and bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Top with fried onions and return to oven until browned, 5-10 more minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!