Back to Top
> Best Recipes
> Cancel Your Dinner Plans. We’re Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
> Page 2
- 1 lb beef tips or left over pot roast meat
- 1 small onion , diced
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 3/4 lb fresh mushrooms , sliced
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Daisy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Brown beef tips, onion and garlic in a pan until no pink remains. Drain fat.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook 2-3 minutes. Stir in flour and cook 1 more minute.
- Add broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low 10 minutes. Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Remove beef mixture from the heat, stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over egg noodles.