Back to Top
> Just for you
> Bacon Cream Cheese Baked Spaghetti
> Page 2
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (10.5 oz) can condensed cream of bacon soup
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 lb dry spaghetti
- 3 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated and divided
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Fresh chives, snipped, for garnish (optional)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large pot, stir together the milk, bacon soup, cream cheese, garlic powder and onion powder. Bring to a boil.
- Once bubbling, break spaghetti in half and stir into pot. Reduce heat to medium low and let spaghetti cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 2 cups of the mozzarella and 1/2 of the bacon. Season to taste with salt and pepper and transfer to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and bacon and bake until cheese has melted and is starting to turn golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh chives, if using. Enjoy!