Crockpot (I use the exact one here. It’s a 6 qt and portable which means it locks at the lid to avoid spillage when on the go! Reasonably priced too. Love it!)
Favorite BBQ Sauce
Crockpot Liners for easy cleanup (optional)
1. Cut your ribs into small sections
2. Season them with your favorite seasoning. Lately I am stuck on Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning. I even put it on my salads. Another favorite is Bolner’s Fajita seasoning. You can’t go wrong with either one of those.
3. Cut up 1/2 of an onion and add it to your crockpot.
4. Place the seasoned ribs standing up. Drizzle with a little bit of BBQ sauce on each one.
5. Cook on low for about 6 to 8 h0urs or cook on high for about 3 to 4 hours.
6. Remove from the Crockpot and add them to a baking sheet. (Tip: line your baking sheet with tin foil to avoid a hassle when cleaning that pan. I speak from experience!) Drizzle more BBQ sauce on them and broil them for about 4 to 5 minutes. Just enough time for the BBQ to bubble and caramelize.
Source : allrecipes.com