Home > Health > The 6 Cancer Causers In Your Home You Need To Get Rid Of! > Page 2

The 6 Cancer Causers In Your Home You Need To Get Rid Of!

2. Candle
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) conducted a study according to which 40% of the most used candles have lead in their wicks, especially the scented candles. This is because the fragrances in them soften the wax so lead is added in order to make the wicks more stable.
CPSC says that the types of candles which contain lead are five times more harmful because they are way higher than the standards for outdoor air pollution on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Overexposure to them may lead to hormone disruption, behavioral problems, learning disabilities, and many other health problems.
So next time chose candles made from bees was which have cotton wicks and are 100% natural.
3. Art supplies
Children are more sensitive to toxins and than adults. This is why it is very important to be careful what kinds of colors they use for their drawings. It is known that some of the art supplies such as Epoxy and rubber cement glues, acrylic paints and solvents and permanent markers contain chemicals linked to allergies, organ damage and cancer. So next time when you buy colors for your kids look for the ones with green labels or the natural ones.

Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.