8. Improve Recipes. There are so many ways to add pickle juice to some of your favorite recipes as a way to boost flavor! You can marinate meat or tofu, give a splash of flavor to bread or fries, and you can even add pickle juice to butter!
9. Keep Ice Off Your Sidewalk. Next time you get cold weather, just dump some pickle juice on your front steps! The salt content in pickle juice is high enough to melt ice so it will keep your walkways clear of ice!
10. Get Rid of Bad Breath This may come as a surprise, seeing as vinegar isn’t necessarily the best smelling thing on earth, but pickle juice actually contains healthy bacteria that can kill the odor-causing bacteria in your mouth.
11. Kill Weeds. Spraying pickle juice in your garden may be just what your plants need! Not only is the acidity in pickle juice high enough to kill most weeds, the acidity will actually help flowers thrive, if they prefer acidic soil. Try this all-natural weed killer today!
12. Reduce Muscle Cramps. Since the salt in pickle juice can be absorbed quickly and easily, muscle cramps can be reduced quickly after drinking pickle juice!
13. Make Copper Pipes and Pans Shine. Chip and Joanna Gaines from “Fixer Upper” often use pickle juice on their show to clean copper. This works for pipes, pots, pans, jewelry, and whatever other copper things you have. Go ahead and give it a try!
14. Soothe a Sore Throat. Believe it or not, by simply gargling a spoonful of pickle juice, you can speed up recovery time for sore throats, and soothe the pain.
15. Stop Hiccups. Our grandparents swore by pickle juice as the true cure for hiccups. It’s worth trying out if you haven’t already!