Milky Way Pound Cake with a thick and rich Milky Way Frosting is the ultimate cake for Milky Way lovers. And right after Halloween is the perfect time to make it. It was lots of chocolate and caramel flavor.
If you’re not lucky enough to have leftover Halloween candy, go to the store and pick some up on sale.
Anytime of year, this cake is a perfect excuse to buy some candy.
Scroll down to find more leftover Halloween candy recipes.
Milky Ways are one of my favorite Halloween candies. The caramel and nougat center covered in chocolate is awesome. This cake has so much chocolate flavor in a moist and tender crumb. It’s best served with a glass of milk.
Tips for making Milky Way Pound Cake
- Use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Use a good quality butter, not margarine or butter out of a tub.
- Use softened butter that is just the right temperature. You want it soft enough that you can push your finger into it and make a dent, but not so soft that the stick of butter starts to lose it’s shape when you press on it.
- Be sure to beat the butter and the sugar together for a good long time.
- Pound cakes sometimes want to stick to the bundt pan. Use a good quality Bundt pan and spray it well with baking spray.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends