Halloween is one of my most favorite times of year. From the decorations to the scary movies lurking on every channel, I just love everything about it! I especially love eating all the yummy treats that become available during Halloween. it seems like no matter where you turn there is some kind of goody waiting to be eaten. Thank you to taste of Home for these awesome ideas!
1. Marshmallow Witches
- For the face of each witch, place a dab of frosting on the bottom of three chocolate chips; press two for eyes and one for nose onto each marshmallow.
- For hair, combine green food coloring and a drop of water in a small resealable plastic bag; add coconut and shake well. Spread a small amount of frosting on sides of marshmallows; press coconut hair into frosting. Place 3 tablespoons of frosting in a small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; tint orange with red and yellow food coloring. Set aside.
- For hats, spread some of the remaining frosting in the center of chocolate wafers; press peanut butter cups upside down into frosting. Lightly spread bottoms of chocolate kisses with frosting; place on peanut butter cups. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert a small star tip. Fill the bag with frosting and pipe stars around the base of each peanut butter cup. Secure a hat to each witch with a dab of frosting. Yield: 1 dozen.
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting, divided
- 36 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 drop each green, red and yellow food coloring, optional
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 12 chocolate wafers
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 12 milk chocolate kisses
Check out these 7 adorable Halloween treats! They are fun to make and super sweet to eat!
For Keep Reading Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends