Back to Top
> Just for you
> Zucchini Parmesan Bundt Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 zucchini, grated and drained
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350º and lightly grease a bundt pan with non-stick spray or butter. If using non-stick spray, use a brush or paper towel to evenly spread it around pan.
- Take 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and pour it into bundt pan, gently shaking and rotating pan around so cheese coats the sides.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, onion powder and garlic powder in a large bowl and stir together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sour cream, greek yogurt and eggs.
- Pour wet ingredients and melted butter into dry mixture and stir to combine, then mix in cheddar cheese, remaining parmesan cheese, zucchini and chives.
- Once incorporated, pour batter into greased bundt pan, pressing down to make sure batter fills pan completely.
- Place bundt pan in oven and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes before inverting onto serving platter. Slice, serve and enjoy!