Cooking smells can be really hard to remove. The smell of garlic and onion not only permeates on your fingers, but it also spreads around the entire house. Here is a simple trick which can help you remove the unpleasant smell and make your kitchen smell amazing:
- An empty spray bottle
- Three tablespoons of fabric softener (Downy example)
- Three cups hot water
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- In an empty spray bottle, put 3 tablespoons of fabric softener.
- Fill the spray with 3 cups of hot water.
- Add a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Shake the bottle well and spray first on a test area to make sure no spots or stains remain.
- You can use the spray in your kitchen, but also in other rooms in your house.