Ingredients for peanut butter and brownies
1 box of your favorite boxed brownie mix
¼ cup of peanut butter
semi-sweet chocolate chips
peanut butter morsal chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a 12 cup cupcake pan or a mini muffin tin if you prefer bite size
3. Prepare brownies as directed on box
4. Spoon the brownie mix evenly into tin.
5. Bake as directed for about 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with a few crumbs.
6. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then use the back of a spoon to create an indentation in the center of the brownies.
7. Melt peanut butter in the microwave for 30 secs and stir until smooth.
8. Spoon a small amount into each indentation.
9. Top with both chocolate and peanut butter chips.
10. Cool in pan and then remove to a wire rack to harden up.
11. Keep in a sealed container