- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28 oz.) can refried beans
- 1 (16 oz.) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (1 oz.) package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- Cook beef in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat until browned all over and no longer pink. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine ground beef, salsa and taco seasoning in slow cooker and stir together to combine.
- Mix in beans, velveeta and cream cheese, then cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve hot with chips and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Plain Chicken