Crock Pot Tater Tot Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe
1 lb. ground beef
½ onion, diced
1 c tomato sauce
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp ketchup
2 tsp mustard
2 tsp garlic, minced
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 can red kidney beans
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 bag tater tots, frozen
1. Brown beef with onions, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and mustard to the beef mixture. Mix well.
3. Add the kidney beans
4. Spray the inside bowl of the slow cooker with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper
5. Place a layer of tater tots on the bottom of the bowl
6. Cover with the beef mixture
7. Place another layer of tater tots on top of the beef mixture.
8. Cover the bowl with a tea towel, and place the lid over that.
9. Cook on high for 4 hours
10. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, remove the lid and sprinkle on the cheese. Replace lid and continue cooking until the cheese is melted and gooey.
When serving, garnish with a dollop of sour cream or ketchup if you prefer.