- 1 lb. T-Bone steak or any steak cut, grilled medium rare
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons French fried onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Slice the steak into thick strips.
Heat a pan and then pour-in olive oil.
When the oil becomes hot, put-in the onion and then sauté for 2 minutes.
Add the sliced steak. Pour-in the Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir and then cook for 3 minutes in medium heat.
Transfer to a serving plate. Top with French fried onions.
Serve. Share and enjoy!