- 1 Bag (14 Oz) ColeSlaw Mix
- 1-1/4 Cups Mayonaise
- 1 Small (8 z) can Crushed Pineapple, drained and squeezed to remove as much moisture as possible
- 1 Small (8 Oz) can Mandarin Oranges, Drained
- 1 Small Jar (6 Oz) Maraschino Cherries, Drained and dried with a paper towel. then each cherry quartered
- Pinch of Salt
- Several turns of a Pepper Grinder
- Carefully drain the cherries and dry with a paper towel. If you skip this step the cherry juice will bleed into the mayo.
- Toss all ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine and coat with the mayo
- Cover and Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve chilled and ENJOY!Source : allrecipes.com