Back to Top
> Just for you
> Sweet Corn Spoon Bread
- 1 (8.5 oz.) box corn muffin mix
- 1 (14.75 oz.) can cream style corn
- 1 (15 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º F and lightly grease an 8×8-inch baking dish or skillet with butter or non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine corn muffin mix with sugar, salt and pepper, then add in cream corn and drained corn, sour cream, melted butter and eggs, stirring until everything is just incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to greased baking dish or skillet, then place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes before serving. Use a large serving spoon to scoop onto plates and enjoy!