Super Easy Brown Sugar Glazed Garlic Pork Chop Recipe
- 4-5 boneless, pork chops
- ¼ cup homemade brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Rub your sugar/spice mix on both sides of each pork chop, using all of the spice mix.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium/high heat.
- After the oil is hot, cook the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Enjoy!