- 1 box brownie mix (enough to make a 9×13) *you can also use a homemade brownie recipe
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 5 oz Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 lbs Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- Chocolate Chips, melted for drizzling on top
- Bake brownies according to directions and allow to cool completely. Once brownies are cooled, cut the brownies into small squares.
- Slice the strawberries and remove the stems/leaves.
- In a bowl, mix the pudding according to directions on package. Once pudding is set, fold in the cool whip to create a custard.
- To assemble, layer half the brownies on the bottom of trifle bowl. Pour half the custard on top of brownies. Layer half the strawberries on top of the custard. Repeat steps one more time ending with the strawberries on top.
- Melt about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and carefully drizzle melted chocolate on top of the finished trifle.
- Chill in refrigerator until eating, enjoy!