- 3/4 c. fresh cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 ears of corn, kernels removed
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 c. sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 c. red onion, diced
- Make vinaigrette: In a food processor, combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and sugar and pulse until combined. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow, steady stream until mixture is smooth, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl and toss with half the cilantro vinaigrette.
- In a separate bowl, combine corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado, and red onion. Toss with remaining vinaigrette and pour mixture on top of lettuce. Serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.com