- 2 c. Simple Truth chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ c. crumbled blue cheese
- ½ c. Simple Truth corn, drained
- ½ c. Simple Truth black beans, drained & rinsed
- ½ c. diced tomatoes
- ½ c. ranch dressing
- ½ c. hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. southwest seasoning
- Topping: 2 green onions, sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. **Reserve ½ c. shredded cheddar cheese**
- Mix well; spread into a 1½ qt. baking dish and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Top with sliced green onions.
Source : allrecipes.com