Easy and delicious Beef Tips (stew meat) that only takes minutes to prepare for the slow cooker.
Author: Slow Cooker Society
Recipe type: Main
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1.61-ounce) packet brown gravy mix (see note)
- 1 beef bullion cube
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Combine the ingredients in the bowl of a 4-quart slow cooker and mix to combine.
- Cook covered on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Serve over hot white rice.
If you can’t find the larger packet of brown gravy mix (one that makes 2 cups of gravy) then you can use two smaller packets.
Serving size: About 4 plates