- 1 ½ cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes of hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- ½ lb. roll Johnsonville sausage
- 12 ounces grated Cheddar cheese (about 3 cups)
- 12 ounces grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 3 cups)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento, drained
- Brown sausage in skillet until no longer pink; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together baking mix, milk, eggs, salt, and hot sauce. Stir in cooked sausage, cheeses, chiles, and pimento.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing into bite-sized squares.Serve immediately, or wrap tightly and store in freezer or refrigerator until ready to use.
source : Allrecipes.com