- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Vegetable oil, water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 3/4 cup Reese’s™ Pieces™ peanut butter candy in a crunchy shell
- 3/4 cup Reese’s® Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 tablespoon Betty Crocker™ Candy Shop candy eyeballs
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2 In large bowl, mix cookie mix, oil, water and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in 1/2 cup of the Reese’s™ Pieces™ peanut butter candy and the peanut butter chips. Press dough in bottom of pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Reese’s™ Pieces™ peanut butter candy, and place candy eyeballs randomly over top; press slightly into dough.
3 Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store in airtight container.
Source : allrecipes.com