- 8 graham crackers (full sheets)
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cup (about 6 oz.) raspberries
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp agave nectar or honey
- 2 pints Greek low fat vanilla frozen yogurt (such as Yoplait), softened
- Raspberries for garnish, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the graham crackers and sliced almonds. Pulse until the graham crackers are fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse again until the mixture starts to hold together.
- Coat a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray. Press the graham crackers mixture on the bottom and up the sides of the dish. Baked until the crust is set and golden brown, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the raspberries, water, lemon juice and agave nectar. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the raspberries are soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Pour the raspberry mixture through a fine mesh strainer and discard the seeds.
- Gently spread 1 pint of the frozen yogurt over the bottom of the crust. Spread half of the raspberry mixture over the frozen yogurt. Place in the freezer until the raspberry mixture is set, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Spread the remaining frozen yogurt over the raspberry layer. Place dollops of the remaining raspberry mixture on the frozen yogurt and swirl with a large skewer. Place in the freezer and let set completely, at least 2 hours.
- Remove the pie from the freezer and let sit at room temperature until slightly softened, about 10 minutes. Garnish around the edges with extra raspberries, if desired. Cut into wedges and serve.
Source : allrecipes.com