Mosquitoes are small creatures that can actually ruin the whole atmosphere. Mosquito bites can result in uncontrollable itching, redness and swelling. Furthermore, these small insects can also lead to certain dangerous and even fatal diseases, including yellow fever, dengue, malaria, elephantiasis, chikungunya, and other vector-borne diseases.
Most people opt for store-bought insect repellents to keep these annoying insects away. But, most of these insect repellents include a toxic pesticide called DEET. This toxic pesticide is harmful to human health.
Additionally, heavy exposure to this pesticide has been connected to fatigue, weakness, headache, tremors, shortness of breath, muscle and joint pain, and memory loss in humans. That’s not all, this pesticide is especially toxic to children.
How to Get Rid of Mosquitoes Naturally:
In case you have been wondering how to get rid of mosquitoes, try the following natural mosquito repellent because it is as effective as most commercial insect repellents. However, it does not cause the side-effects that often come with commercial mosquito repellents.
As only one mosquito bite can result in irritation, inflammation, swelling, and even allergy, you may want to make this natural mosquito repellent.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.