8 oz. cream cheese
4 Tbsp. butter
¼ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. garlic salt
1½ cups cooked and shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken is great)
1½ cups frozen chopped broccoli
½ cup frozen corn
1 box refrigerated Pillsbury Pie Crust
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Microwave in 15 second intervals until slightly melted and able to stir until smooth.
2. Add onion powder and garlic salt to cream cheese/butter mixture and stir well.
3. Add chicken, frozen chopped broccoli and frozen corn to cream cheese mixture. Stir until well combined.
4. Unroll both sheets of refrigerated pie crust dough. Cut each of the round pie crusts into quarters.
5. On one quarter of pie crust dough, put ¼ of cream cheese/chicken mixture (about ¾-1 cup.) Place a second quarter of pie crust dough over the top (make sure it lines up with bottom quarter) and pinch seams to seal off. You can flute the pie crust edges for a prettier look.
6. Repeat until you have 4 pie pockets. Cut about three small slits on the tops of each pie pocket for breathing. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Source : allrecipes.com