- ¼ c. butter
- ⅔ c. brown sugar
- 1 c. crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 c. cake flour
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare 2 donut pans with baking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine ¼ c. butter, brown sugar, and crushed pineapple. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Divide mixture evenly among 2 donut pans (12 donuts).
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cake flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add milk, yogurt, egg, melted butter, and vanilla and stir until blended.
- Spoon into donut pans, filling ⅔ full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan; loosen edges and invert onto cooling rack. *Place cooling rack directly on top of donut pan and flip quickly, then gently lift pan to release donuts.
Source : allrecipes.com