- 4 ounces, weight Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard (more To Taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo Sauce From Canned Chipotles (more To Taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 ounces, weight Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 8 ounces, weight Monterey Jack Or Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- 4 ounces, weight Sliced Pimentos, Drained
- 2 teaspoons Chopped Fresh Dill
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon, adobo, and black pepper in the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix it until totally combined (if you have a few lumps from the cream cheese, no problem; you won’t see them later!)
- Add the cheddar and Monterey jack and mix gently until combined. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the bowl and make sure all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Stir in the pimentos and dill. Taste and mix in more of whatever you think it needs. Add more cheese if you like the pimento cheese to be less creamy; add less if you like it to be more creamy.
- Refrigerate pimento cheese for at least 2 hours before serving.