This chicken parmesan casserole is so good I’d eat it over a boot.
6 boneless, skinless Tyson chicken breasts, diced
1 cup Kraft mayonnaise OR plain Greek yogurt
1 cup fresh Kraft shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Lawrey’s seasoned salt
1/2 tsp McCormick ground black pepper
1 tsp McCormick garlic powder
- Place diced chicken into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo/yogurt, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top of mayo mixture.
- Place dish in preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve chicken over rice, pasta, or by itself! Enjoy!!