- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 cup pure, unprocessed coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- silicon ice cube tray (we love our paw print tray!)
- If your coconut oil is not already liquid, place it in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat and cook until melted.
- Add in peanut butter and cinnamon and stir until mixture is completely smooth and incorporated. Note: mixture should be thick, but pourable.
- Pour mixture into silicone ice cube trays and refrigerate or freeze until set.
- Pop dog treats out and serve them to your pup! (Store in an air-tight container and keep in refrigerator.) *For exact coconut oil measurements, we use 1 teaspoon per 10 pounds dog’s body weight, or 1 tablespoon per 30 pounds.**Start with about 1/4 dose of coconut oil and gradually increase over the course of several weeks so your pup can get acclimated.
Recipe adapted from Health Starts In The Kitchen