2. Apple cider vinegar. People with gout should eat foods that will help balance the levels of uric acid in their blood. Go an extra step further by consuming 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. This will help make the body more alkaline, as opposed to acidic. Natural Society recommends drinking 1- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 8 ounces of water during a flare up.
3. Pineapple. This tasty tropical fruit contains a compound called bromelain. According to Natural Society, bromelain can be helpful to people suffering from gout. It has the added benefit of being anti-cancer.
4. Beet juice. Natural Society reports beet juice can actually stimulate the liver to clean its bile ducts. This is a crucial process for people suffering from gout. It also prevents against the overproduction of acid.
5. Oranges. Vitamin C can help reduce uric acid in the blood, says Natural Society. Eat plenty of citrus fruit or try taking a vitamin C-rich supplement like rose hips.
6. Strawberries. This summer fruit does wonders for eliminating uric acid, says Dr. Mercola. Buy strawberries fresh for a healthy snack or use them frozen in a smoothie.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends