- 1 lb ground beef (at least 80% lean)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles SAVE $
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, green and white parts separated
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ red enchilada sauce SAVE $
- 1 cup shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ mini soft tortilla taco boats (12 boats)
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in chili powder, cumin, green chiles and green onion whites. Stir in enchilada sauce. Cook 5 to 6 minutes longer or until sauce thickens. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes. Stir in cheese.
3 Meanwhile, heat boats as directed on package. Press 1 boat into each muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes.
4 Divide beef mixture evenly among boats in muffin cups. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until boats are toasted and beef mixture is heated through. Top with avocado, green onion greens and cilantro; serve warm.
Source : allrecipes.com