As you may imagine, her post got a lot of attention. It was shared more than 500,000 times, and over 61,000 people reacted. Kelly took her daughter, Britton, to a nearby urgent care center but, she was immediately taken to Texas Children’s Hospital.
The bushing from the spinner was lodged in Britton’s esophagus. Britton had to undergo endoscopic surgery to remove it.
Kelly’s warning is that the bushing pop out easily and it can be a danger to children under eight years.
Not all of the spinners that are available have age-appropriate warnings on the package. It is up to us as parents to be aware of this and let other people know!
Thank you, Kelly, for sharing this with the world. We are glad to know that Britton is okay!
Spread the word!
Source : relayhero.com