- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350º F and fill your muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Combine milk, oil and egg in a large bowl and whisk together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In batches, gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet, stirring until just incorporated.
- Gently fold the berries and chocolate chips into the mixture. (If using frozen berries, do not thaw in advance.)
- Fill each cup of a prepared muffin tray with the batter. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Recipe adapted from Food.com