1 lb deli ham, shaved
1 lb Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
1 stick unsalted butter
1 ½ Tbsp dijon mustard
1 ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
1 ½ tsp minced onion dried
1 12-pack King’s Hawaiian dinner rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the mustard, worcestershire sauce, and onion. Once it’s warm and all the ingredients are combined, turn off the heat and set the mixture aside.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally, keeping each half intact and all the rolls connected.
- In a baking dish, cover the bottom half of the rolls with ham and cheese. Top with the remaining half of the rolls.
- Drizzle butter mixture over the rolls, using a brush to make sure the onion is evenly distributed.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.