- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (8 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (6 ounces)
- 2 medium roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 4-quart casserole.
2 Cook beef in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
3 Cook and drain pasta in 4-quart Dutch oven as directed on package. Return pasta to Dutch oven. Stir in beef, corn, salsa and beans. Spoon half of the pasta mixture into casserole. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the cheese. Spoon remaining pasta mixture into casserole. Place tomato slices on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4 Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
Source : allrecipes.com