- 15 Slider buns
- 15 Meatballs, cooked
- 2 c Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 2 c Sargento Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp Kraft Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp McCormicks Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a casserole dish.
- Spoon a little sauce on each bun then place a meatball on each one, and add just a little more sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover the meatballs in mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top buns over the meatballs and brush them with a little oil.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the Italian seasoning then sprinkle it over the buns.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com