Luscious Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9″-x-13″ baking pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Prepare snickerdoodle dough: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
- Press about two-thirds of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar on top. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely until slicing into square.Source : allrecipes.com