- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar for decoration
- In a large bowl blend eggs and sugar add butter and blend well. On low speed, blend in flour, baking powder, lemon, vanilla.
- Cover bowl with towel and let sit for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and butter and flour madeleine molds. Whisk batter then spoon into molds 3/4 full. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from molds and cool. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
Source : allrecipes.Com