As a breast cancer survivor and mom of 2 kids, I try to be careful about using too many chemicals. I want to make sure the house is clean, but prefer to clean using natural, organic, and non-toxic ingredients. We use our oven a lot and it gets pretty messy from exploded baked potatoes, cookie dough, juices, sauces, and more. Therefore, I wanted to learn how to clean my oven without chemicals, and use a natural oven cleaner with non-toxic products.
Since I have been using vinegar and baking soda to clean other things around the house (such as our toilets) I thought why not try it in the oven. Here is the easiest way to clean your oven without chemicals. Then, follow the directions to use a natural oven cleaner and the directions on how to clean oven with vinegar and baking soda.
NATURAL OVEN CLEANER – EASY HOW TO CLEAN OVEN WITHOUT CHEMICALS
The easiest way to clean an oven is by using items you already have in your house. You can clean your oven easily without chemicals by using vinegar, salt, and baking soda to make a natural oven cleaner.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OVEN WITH BAKING SODA AND VINEGAR AND MAKE A NATURAL OVEN CLEANER
You can use vinegar and baking soda if you are looking for how to clean the oven racks and how to clean the oven glass. Keep reading if you are looking for how to clean your self-cleaning oven.
- spray bottle with a mixture of 1/3 vinegar and 2/3 water
- coarse salt
- baking soda
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OVEN WITH VINEGAR AND BAKING SODA
1. First, remove the oven racks (you can clean these separately the same way).
2. Next, spray the whole oven including the inside of the door with the vinegar/water mixture. Get it pretty wet all over.
3. Then, sprinkle baking soda everywhere putting more on any caked on food particles.
4. After that, sprinkle a thick layer of course salt over the baking soda.
5. Then, spray again with the vinegar/water. You’ll hear a nice bubbling sound from the reaction of the vinegar and baking soda.
6. Now, leave it to sit overnight.
7. With the coarse side of the sponge scrub the oven. You’ll see how easily everything comes up. This was amazing to me!
8. Next, spray again with vinegar/water to help remove everything.
9. Finally, wipe the oven with old towels or paper towels.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends