- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning
- 2 cans (16-oz each) Old El Paso™ Traditional Refried Beans
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 8 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks.
- While the beef cooks, beat the cream cheese and the taco seasoning together in a large bowl. Stir in the refried beans and the green chiles. Add ¾ of the Cheddar and ¾ of the Pepper Jack, then the cooked ground beef. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake until heated through and the cheese is melted and bubbly, 20-30 minutes.
- Top with chopped cilantro before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Source : allrecipes.com