- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1 Cup Sweet Orange Marmalade (Smucker’s)
- 2 TBSP Tamari
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts (We used 3)
- 1 Cup Cornstarch
- 2 Eggs
- Oil (We used vegetable oil)
- In a sauce pan, add the BBQ sauce, marmalade, and Tamari. Turn the heat on low and let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Meanwhile, cut up your chicken breasts into cubes. In one bowl beat 2 eggs, while the other bowl should mix the dry ingredients.
- Dip pieces of chicken in the egg and then cover in cornstarch. Set on an extra plate.
- Add a thin layer of oil to a frying pan and turn your stove on medium/high heat. Once it sizzles, add the chicken to the pan. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes each side until it’s brown and cooked on the inside.
- Set the oily pieces on a paper towel and let drain.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and toss!
- Eat it on top of rice and enjoy.Source : allrecipes.com