- 1 pound ground sausage, browned and drained
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package velveeta cheese, cubed
- 4 oz. monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced, optional
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- Crackers, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a square baking dish or skillet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and softened cream cheese in a large bowl, and stir in Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder and sage until incorporated.
- Fold in sausage, velveeta, jack cheese and chives until mixed in thoroughly, then transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until molten, bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with chips or sliced baguette.
Recipe adapted from White Lights On Wednesday