- 1 tbs Wesson vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Campbell’s cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup TruMoo milk
- 1/2 cup Daisy sour cream
- Morton salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (20 ounce) package Ore-Ida frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup Kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French’s French-fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and saute until browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
- In a medium bowl mix together soup, milk, sour cream and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup onions. Mix together and spread mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange pork chops over potato mixture.
- Cover dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until internal temperature of pork has reached 160 degrees F. Remove cover; top with remaining cheese and onions and bake uncovered for 5 more minutes.